Friday, June 30, 2017

Explore New FAQs & Learn More About Your Vehicle

TRAVERSE CITY, Mich.,––At Serra of Traverse City, it's our goal to not only provide you auto service that meets and exceeds your expectations. It's also important to us to help you better understand your vehicle's needs. If you're not a technician or familiar with cars, figuring out how to take care of it or diagnose its problems can be difficult. Leave it to our expert team to answers all your questions about vehicle service! We've just added new topics to our FAQs page to assist you in getting to know your car. Explore our new FAQs and learn more about your vehicle.

Explore New FAQs & Learn More About Your Vehicle



The topics, questions, and answers you can find in our FAQs include:

Tires 

When should I get my wheels aligned?
Why do I need wheel alignments?
When should my tires be replaced?
How do I know what type of tires to choose?
How often should I get my tires rotated?
How much should I inflate my tires?
How long can I drive on a spare tire?


Wiper Blades

How do I know if my wiper blades need to be replaced?
How do I know which windshield washer fluid I should use?


Brakes

How often should I get my brakes checked?
How do I know if my brakes need to be replaced?
Why is my steering wheel shaking when I brake?


Oil Changes

How often should I get my oil changed?
What type of oil should I use in my car?
Should I consider getting synthetic oil?
My engine oil is milky brown looking. Is that normal?

Under the Hood

How often should my belts and hoses be replaced?
When should I have my A/C serviced?
How often should I have battery inspected?
When should I have my coolant changed or flushed?
How do I know which fuel type is better for my car?
When should I have my vehicle's suspension serviced?
How do I know if my car is having transmission problems?
When should I have my spark plugs replaced?
What does it mean if my check engine shows up on the dashboard?


Let our expert technicians help answer all your auto service questions. Explore our new FAQs and learn more about your vehicle on our website OR reach out to our friendly team for more information. If you notice an issue with your car while you're reading these questions and answers, make sure to schedule an appointment or stop by as soon as you can to help maintain your safety on the road and your vehicle's health. We look forward to seeing you at our Cherry Capital area dealership.

At Serra of Traverse City, we’re happy to offer you the best dealership experience in the Cherry Capital area. You can find the latest selection of Audi, Nissan, Toyota, VW, and Volvo vehicles at our North Campus location at 1301 S Garfield Ave, Traverse City, MI. If you’re looking for the newest Cadillac and Subaru inventory, or our Collision Center, our South Campus is located at 1747 S Garfield Ave, Traverse City, MI 49686. Our used vehicles and certified pre-owned headquarters is just across the street.

Website: http://www.serratraversecity.com
Follow us on: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestSerra Cadillac Subaru Google+Serra Nissan Volvo Google+Serra Audi Toyota VW Google+Serra Toyota Google+Collision Center Google+, and YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment